We employ our experience from exploration and production of hydrocarbons in applied studies of ground water and geothermal energy utilization.
List of main activities:
- Integrated regional studies – utilization of geothermal energy sources (standard and heat of hot dry rocks), for recreational purposes, heating and for geothermal powerplants
- Studies for utilization of salt brines, balneological, mineral and fresh waters
- Selection of perspective localities
- Calculation of geothermal energy resources
- Projects of exploration works (wells)